Flowers and Animals!: Drawing (4 week Class) FREE
Register now! Send me your email address and you will be able to access info for your first drawing class with Debra online! $10-$20 Donation for (4) week class fee welcomed.
Welcome to week 1! Three steps to complete your first assignment!
1. Set up Flower Still Life on a table. Follow simple video link for ideas and tips. Video to be accessible now May 2020.
2. Gather supplies from the Supply list and begin your assignment using the Instruction sheet.
3. Share your work and gain helpful hints on Tuesdays beginning May 5 at 1pm MST through zoom. See your welcome email invite to join the 40 minute meeting.
I am happy to have you join the class mow and access your first assignment. Every Tuesday beginning May 5 we will share our work, Q and A and get tips for the next weeks assignment! We will do an assignment each week using goggle classroom and zoom to meet as a group for 40 min on Tuesday at 1 pm. No prior experience necessary Just fun!
Email me to register for Online month of May furor week free drawing lesson!!
To Paint Live with me May 7 at 5:45pm MST Please see links below:
Still Life Simple.Begins March 31. Email me to sign up!
Four week Drawing lessons I am offering for FREE during this time.
Youth and Adult classroom and weekly show and share!
Working on artist commission deadlines before Christmas and need to reorganize my studio and regroup for the New Year. What are you working on? What do you need to accomplish or begin afresh? I have some UFOs (unfinished objects) s well as goals to accomplish before year end! who doesn’t?!
So here goes my end of year list into January happenings and more! You may want to take a workshop or class in the New Year, work alongside me to accomplish some unfinished objects, UFos. or simply have me begin your idea for you! Contact me, firstname.lastname@example.org ph#623-696-5693
- Experimenting with Watercolor Goodyear AZ for Creative Aging ages 60 and over. This is my third year as a certified instructor teaching our residents and so enjoy students enthusiasm to learn new skill or brush up! 4 week workshop beginning Jan7.
- Experimenting with Watercolor Surprise AZ, a 6 week workshop Wednesdays beginning Jan 8.
- Debra Goley Artist demonstration, WHAM ART Center, February 1, 2020 10-2pm
- Ongoing student ages 5-17 private and group sessions by appointment.
EXHIBITS: Where I am exhibiting currently. My art is for sell and benefits the galleries. Great places to visit during the holidays!
- Art Quilts XXIV: From Ordinary to Extraordinary Chandler AZ
- ARTSHQ Artists for Animals, Surprise AZ
- Escape From Reality, City of Goodyear Library through January 31
- Artists Choice + 3D , Presidio clubhouse, Goodyear AZ
- Collected Treasure, Scottsdale AZ
- Tribute to Service, Scottsdale AZ through Jan3 by appt.
- WHAM art Center, artist member exhibiting in the corridor ongoing and artist demonstration February 1, 2020
- Winter Exhibition, AZ Artist Guild, Phoenix AZ through Jan 16 by appt.
Paint along with Debra! If you would like to order supplies to do the project at your convenience , cost is $42 plus S/H. Your box will include:
- Debra’s ART BOX , an art lesson with step by step instructions, 3-4 supplies to supplement your supply closet and link to a 20 min video instruction, , click below your preferred amount to pay by PayPal, or contact me at email@example.com.
- One lesson with supplies $42.50 +S/H (a $50 value)
- Three (3) lessons (3 boxed lessons) for $117 plus S/H
- Enjoy creating, artfully!
Video #1 Tree Of life box will include the following:
- Step by step instructions
- 20 min Video link (you must have a google account for YouTube)
- 3 paint colors : brown, blue, red
- 8 x 10 canvas board
Debra’s Art Box:Tree Of Life
Is this phrase really a greeting? Is it an app? Apparently yes, as I learned this month while trying to connect with my daughter on a recent trip overseas. Funny! Or is it a question as to what is going on this summer? So here is to “what’s up!” Think I am making a list so I don’t forget TO Do and or in case you want to plug in somewhere and encourage me to get a day job? I told my husband last night that I am SO grateful that I get to do what I love…create Art!
TO DO LIST:
- Book Illustrations for a NEW children’s book that I am commissioned to do! Bee Kind. Excited!!
- Guest Bathroom Design in private residence: looking at tessellations and quilt patterns to morph tiles to real desert lizards on walls/sink!!!
- Art camp lessons for Henderson NV. Order paper ASAP
- Canvas on order to do commissioned painting of Dinkelsbuhl Germany! Exciting! I want to go there!
- Wine Glass Paint party: Remove 144 stickers from bottom of glasses and prep for participants! 60 people, SOLD OUT!
- Plan Adaptive art lessons and first fall lessons for after school kids.
- Prep for Follow Your Art Jr, City of Goodyear, collage lesson for the day!
- Instruct senior class August 3 at private clubhouse; Paint a new sample as I sold original.
- GET TO WORK!!!
I think not. I love summer and the out of routine and time to start new, make new, create a mess and clean up the mess, Not time for doing the mundane…just all good fun! My summer is filled with instructing kids art camps, working on unfinished projects, starting new project, illustrating a book, figuring a tessellation design for a client’s home, straightening the studio shelves, preparing for our daughter to leave for college and making more of a mess and then I am a mess! So here’s to summer and keeping it COOL in blue!